About

{The Santos'} I was so honored to take these photos for the Santos family. They are all the way from Portugal!!! They came to visit their daughter's growing family of 3; and especially their new grandson, Vincent. After they had returned home, I received one of the nicest emails from their daughter on how much they liked their photos.
"The pictures look amazing. I cant believe how cute they look, both family and Vincent's. You did an amazing job and I'm so glad I contacted you. My parents are in awe, they love all the pictures. Thanks again for your amazing work and for editing them sooner".

Thanks for visiting my blog and enjoy the photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments